May 3, 2006

Writers Block

I seem to be having writers block. When I started this blog I thought I would have tons to write about everyday but now that I have actually started it I seem to be having writers block. I look at other blogs and I am like why can’t I just write like that. Maybe I am over thinking this whole blogging thing.

I am hoping that as the days go along I will get better at this because I really have a lot to say and a lot to share. I just need to get out of this funk and get my mojo back. Maybe I need to spend less time on the internet bouncing from forum to forum LOL!!

So keep checking in to see if I can unclog my block hee hee hee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you have lots to say! Let's hear de ole talk (smile).

Francine said...

don't think, just write :)

Jade said...

I see you still have that writer's block. Come on - just let it out. Just put down whatever you feel and don't worry about what other people think!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

You have lots of important things to say Vern! Just say what you want to and whatever is in your heart!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you leave New England it will come lol

Mum

Anonymous said...

Don't even think about. Inspiration will come when you are in the most unusual places.
I get ideas for my tests and for interesting ways to teach when I am having a shower or sometimes in the middle of the night.
I go for paper right away.
Mum