June 6, 2006

For the love of the game

I would have never imagined in a million years that I would come to love the game of baseball as much as I do. Growing up I always thought it was such a boring game and I would not be caught dead watching it. However, over the years of living here in Massachusetts not only have I developed a love f or the game but I am now a die hard Red Sox fan down to the ultimate “hatred” of our archenemies the Yankees (laugh out loud) and the love hate relationship that I think most Red Sox fans have. I yell at them on the TV when they are messing up and losing and I cheer them on with much gusto when they are winning. I curse at the umpires when they make calls that are not in our favor and boo the other teams when they make hits or score runs. Who would have thought that I would turn into not only baseball fan but a Red Sox fanatic?

Go Sox!!!!

4 comments:

Francine said...

*thud!* < faints >

LOL

Vernell said...

ROFLOL!!! You are to silly

Anonymous said...

Go Vernie! I knew you would come around to the real world of sports (smile). Hope Franny has recovered from her fainting spell:) Go Rangers (hiccups)...hahahaha! Hey we are leading in our division so no Texas Rangers jokes!

Francine said...

Texas Rangers bwaaahhahahahahaha! Sorry Sheryl, couldn't resist lol