August 23, 2006

Scrapbooking Celebrities...

Well at least they are for me. I had such an exciting day today. I met Elise Flannigan, Emily Falconbridge, and Donna Downey today at the LSS (Right at Home Scrapbooking). I was so excited. They are all so down to earth and regular and I absolutely love that. I got Elise to sign my copy of her book “52 Scrapbooking Challenges” and a layout that she had in the August issue of Creating Keepsakes. I meant to bring my “Freestyle” book with me for Emily to sign and I forgot it at home. Oh well, at least I have a pictures with her. I also got to hang out with Fatima (from one of my online forums) again for a bit so that was fun as well.

Here are a few pictures from my day.

Elsie and Me














Elsie and Donna














Emily and Me














Donna and Me













Fatima and Me

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh how totally cool! Hope you had a good time, sure you did though :)

Anonymous said...

Hey V, you look great!! And your friends too of course. That workout regimen is working, girlfriend.....you inspire me to continue working out.

Francine said...

I am so jealous!!!! Those pics look great!!! I'm really happy you got to meet them! :)

Trina said...

WOW!!! That's sooo awesome!! great pics...

Anonymous said...

It was so awesome to be able to hang out with you and all the celebrities. It was incredible having them all in the same room!! Can't wait for you to visit again!

Hugsssssssss
Fatima