April 13, 2007

Baby Shower Stuff

I went to one of my very good friend’s baby shower today. Lots of fun!! Here is the gift bag that I decorated to hold her gift and the matching card. The bag was a plain white one that I got at Target. I used Making Memories patterned paper and textured tape, Provo Craft chipboard letters and stamped with some foam stamps that I had using Ranger Sea Shell ink and then embossed with clear Ranger Embossing Powder.

Card has Making Memories patterned paper and textured tape. I trimmed the edge of the front with deco scissors and punched holes with my Crop-a-dile (love this tool). Ribbon was then threaded through the holes. Those cute metal tiles I got at my LSS and they were attached with eyelets. Congratulations and Celebration were stamped in Ranger Sea Shell ink for a subtle look.

Everyone loved the bag and the matching card at the shower today so I was very happy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK VERNELL!!!!!

Angel said...

Baby showers are fun, and gift giving is one of the things that make it fun. Baby gift baskets are probably the most popular gifts you can bring to a baby shower. It's a great baby shower gift especially if you actually spent some time customizing it, and giving it your own personal touch.